9/09/2004

Please! I need MT Help!

As you may know, I was - amazingly - allowed to join the hallowed ranks of Munuvia last month. In the meantime, we have had birthdays and 3000 miles on the van and all sorts of other distractions (most good, some not so much). Today at lunch, I sat down and rolled up my sleeves and said to myself - "Self? It's time to learn MT 2.x and get this website up and roaring" Here's the progress: - I have confirmed that Jennifer, at Scriptygoddess, is indeed, a goddess - Likewise Movable Style - I have discovered that 12 Tylenols do not a lunch make - I made a banner heading... THAT I HATE This shouldn't be so hard, right? I want a template like the one I have now - a centered table. Like everday stranger or drunken bee. 2 columns - 1 for posts and 1 for stuff. But not spanning the whole page. Anybody? Please? My gratitude awaits....

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

I know a few fabulous web folk that do a heck of a great job with web designs, if you want help my dear. I, personally, am the model student for "Web For Dummies". I didn't design my site, but I do owe my soul to the person who did mine, since I love my design so much! Post on the munuviana page this exact post-there are at least 4 web designers that are bloggers that LOVE web design!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Anna -

I don't have your email!!

:)

I am corporatemommy@aol.com

Thanks,
EBY



Helen -

I did so... thanks for the tip!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home