7/12/2004

Yes, honey, I'm webbed. Oooh. Ya got me.

Because you can't imagine what it's like to live with a Spidey geek... until your son becomes one, too. Oh, and to all the people out on Moody's patio last night who were innocently eating good burgers and minding their own business until my kidlet came racing up to their table and "webbed" them while shouting "I got YOU Goblin!"? ... Thank you for playing along and pretending to be captured. Yeah, the lady standing behind him with the smile both apologetic and entranced was me - his mom. Frankly I was a little tired of going "Oh! You got me!" for the 100th straight hour in a row. So, good of you to take up the Goblin staff. Everyone should share in the Spidey love. Bet you count yourself lucky my kidlet picked YOU. Feeling the glow? Yup. That's what I'm talking about. Now shush while I corral him back to our table, because if you keep encouraging him then he'll never settle down. Oh, and enjoy your burger.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home