7/29/2004

Things cubby dwellers never have to worry about

Talking on my speakerphone this afternoon: J (My Vendor's Account Executive): Elizabeth, we can certainly have those reports for the meeting tomorrow. If you want the blah blah report, the data will be from Monday unless you want to wake up the guys in the UK to do another data dump for us... A knock sounds at my office door, as it simultaneously opens. Bear leaps to my side, hugging me. Bear: Hi! Hi! Phone! J (Laughing): Hi! Bear: Mommy you have beautiful breasties!!! J: Pardon? Beasties? Are there beasties? Me: Sorry, J - I'm just gonna mute this for a sec and... Bear: NO! Breasties! Where she has baby milk! YUMYUM!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kalisa said...

LOL!! How old is your son?

5:00 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

3 - almost 4.

Weaned for over 2 years, but still ALL about the breasts!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yup yup yup, those boob-loving preschoolers, man, I don't know...

Think it's a phase? Or is this what starts it all and will get them in trouble 15 years from now?

Yikes.

A friend of mine was carrying his (still nightime nursing) 2 year-old on an elevator one day and a really, um, BUSTY, woman got on.

The kids eyes went HUGE and you could see he was thinking "ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET!"

My friend had to physically restrain his kid from launching himself at the poor woman.

:)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Silly Old Bear said...

I'm thirty nine and I haven't grown out of it. Those damn Britney commercials still make me drool...

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home