8/02/2004

Hello, this is the Pope...

I just got the strangest phone call. The caller ID said "John Paul II" Ok, even a lapsed Episcopalian pauses at THAT one. A voice said "Oh, sorry, you're the wrong number." *click* Gah. UPDATED on 8/3 TO ADD: Last night we had a group of my girlfriends over and I was telling them about the Pope calling. Because, let's face it - if the Pope crank called YOU wouldn't you bring it up over pizza and wine spritzers? We all shuffled into the kitchen and peered fuzzily at the Caller ID. "JOHN PAUL II CA" it says on the kitchen phone. "It's a cathedral," said one. "Or a church," said another. "It's freaking wierd," I announced. We all agreed and shuffled back into the dining room for more food.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

LMAO! No....I don't think so, anyway :)

4:12 PM  
Blogger Debra@Peaceabull said...

Just another thing to make you go hmmmm....
:-)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home